Friday, December 26, 2008

2009 Resolutions

In NO particular Order:
1.  Be more PATIENT. Especially with other people
2.  Display behaviors showing my Love for Christ...or in other words "be more Christlike".  
3.  Procrastinate less.  Especially when it comes to things like filing receipts for work/accounting, cleaning, homework and studying...
4.  Drink more WATER and less coffee.  64 oz a day of water (I am going to buy a nifty metal container to help me).  I am limiting my espresso shots to 4 a day (only exception is finals week).
5.  Less sugar.  My body feels better without it.  One day a week (At least) I will give up refined sugar altogether.  I gave it up for lent this year (my sister is Catholic and I did it with her) and I never felt better!
6.  Get more sleep....not just naps!  I go to bed WAY to late.  I need at least 6 hours a night.  Also, my lights out is now 12.  This may seem laughable to you, but this is hard for me! Really!!!!
7.  Give my all in my college classes
8.  Continue to tithe
9.  Continue to save and start saving/investing more
10.  Stop straining my body so much. Commit to taking better care of myself and not pushing myself to my physical limits. Realize I am NOT Superwoman, and that asking other people for help is OK.
11.  Jeep my room cleaner and more organized.  Especially my work papers.
12. Show Kaleb more love ♥
13.  Be a better friend (this should be closer to the top, but these are in no particular order)
14.  Brush up on my Italian.  I forgot almost everything.  Embarrassing. I have no excuse.
15.  Floss everyday, not every other day
16. Stop cussing. Not even "Crap" or "That SUCKS".  I want to be a better influence and be able to spend time with young children without fear of slipping up.
17......To Be Continued.  I plan on updating this blog A LOT.  

Pls to halp keep me countabl. plskthnxbai.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look's like you have some great resolutions here, Joy. One suggestion you might try out is doing a 30-day trial for each resolution.

I've been doing that pretty consistently for about a month now and it's great because each week you get to focus on something new. I noticed you wanted to establish a flossing everyday habit.

I recently just started doing that this week. Here's some ways I went about doing it:
http://thelifeexperimenter.com/2008/12/22/life-experiment-4-floss-everyday-for-30-days/

Best of Luck,
Allen